Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's next???

You probably thought that since the Citizen's Academy is over that my blog is done.  Well, maybe not... 

What's next???

DUI check lane?  Midnight shift ride along?  Ride along with the Civil Division?  Volunteer opportunities? 

I'm not sure how much I will be involved with the JCSO now that the CA is done but attending the Citizen's Academy certainly sparked my curiosity so I would like to see if I can participate in a few of the activities listed above this summer.  I have been volunteering for other organizations for about 2 years now.  Volunteering has been a great experience for me!  You never know who you will meet or what you will learn!  Not sure yet what types of volunteer opportunities are available with the JCSO or how often but I am keeping an open mind about participating.  If interested in reading more about any of the above check back here periodically or sign up to follow by email to receive a notice when a new entry has been posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any comments to share?